We are seeking an Appointment Setter to join our team!
This position will be responsible for generating appointments for Youthful IV, an IV Hydration company.
IV drip therapy has become an effective way to deliver nutrients, vitamins, and supplements to the body. Youthful IV, leverages a wide array of marketing activities to educate and provide affordable IV drip therapy to various target audiences within the Greater Denver metro area.
IV Hydration is a common procedure used in ER’s, professional sports, and medical spas across the United States and the World. Some common uses would be: altitude sickness, hangovers, jet lag, cold/flu immunity boost, fatigue, dehydration, weight loss, sports recovery, cancer treatment, along with many other chronic conditions.
You will be able to work from home to schedule these appointments. We are looking for a self motivated person with a student mentality, has a strong work ethic, and wants to grow professionally. This position pays weekly, with performance incentives. We will train you to succeed.
- Set appointments with potential customers and business owners for IV Therapy, among other products
- Coordinate calendar with active Outside Sales Representatives
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Flexible schedule (ability to work weekends, if needed)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable and extremely punctual
- Tech savvy (Salesforce CRM, or similar experience preferred)
- HIPAA Certificate Required (can be obtained after hire)
**Please note: This position requires two interviews, one of which is in person. We WILL enforce physical distancing for the interview.