Check out our Youth Villages Inner Harbour Campus!
Youth Villages has been a national leader in the implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
- Maintain the assigned environment in a neat and orderly fashion free of dust, grime, cobwebs, etc.
- Reduce the hazards associated with disease transmission through the application of various soaps and germicides.
- Maintain a sufficient supply of paper, cloth, and sanitary supplies to patients, staff, and visitors.
- Other duties as assigned including:
- Sweep, vacuum, or mop floors, rugs, and carpet
- Clean upholstered furniture as needed.
- Replenish bathroom and kitchen supplies daily.
- Transport trash and waste to disposal areas daily.
- Record freezer and refrigerator temperatures daily.
- Clean glass throughout the building as needed.
- Clean kitchen appliances, run and/or empty dishwashers, and clean counter tops.
- Clean all rooms including: Offices, Bedrooms,
- Kitchens, Bathrooms, Hallways, Lobby,
- Family Rooms, Nurses' Stations, Dining
- Rooms, and Atriums daily.
- Report any torn or broken furniture, broken glass, etc. to maintenance.
- Clean up blood spills, urine, and feces when needed.
- Keep hygiene closets supplied with clean towels/wash cloths.
A High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
Must have ability to work with in a team.
Must have own transportation (optional).
Must enjoy being around children.
Experience in Janitorial, housekeeping, or nutrition services is strongly preferred
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
10 paid holidays
Paid Parental LeaveMileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)
Requisition ID: 2020-5733
Job Locations: GA-Douglasville
Relocation Assistance: No
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular