JOB TITLE: Assistant Family Coach - Overnight
WORK SCHEDULE: 3 Nights On, 4 Nights Off or 4 Nights On, 3 Nights Off
LOCATION: Kinloch Price Boys Ranch, Valley Center, KS
NOTE: The residential home is only for boys, we accept ONLY MALE APPLICANTS for this position.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Teaches and counsels youth on appropriate skills and behaviors
- Follows the Boys Town family style teaching and treatment model
- Provides and fosters a loving, caring, and safe environment
- Ensures the home surpasses requirements of various regulatory bodies (i.e. KDHE, SRS, etc.).
- Maintains and prepares records
- Accesses and responds to emails in accordance to guidelines. Completes necessary daily paperwork.
- Executes Youth Horizons policies and plans with integrity.
Serves as a role model in carrying out the Youth Horizons Mission
1. Committed Christian, active in their local church
2. Ability and desire to work and live with troubled and disadvantage youth
3. High school diploma or equivalent, with some college credits preferred
4. Willingness to work 36+ hours each week
5. Pass a medical examination and thorough background reference verification procedure.