Content Marketing Manager
- $67,000 to $72,000 Yearly
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content that drives growth for an inspiring and impactful mission, read on! In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing content-driven inbound marketing and relationship retention strategies. This involves developing a strategic content calendar, creating and promoting multimedia content, growing an online community, and tracking and maintaining that community’s growth over time. Well-qualified candidates will be grounded in content marketing best practices, be able to demonstrate a track record of successful campaign planning and execution, and desire to take on increasing responsibilities and new challenges as part of a growing team and organization.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Communications to further organization objectives.
- Develop a content calendar and produce content according to that schedule, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Create and promote high-quality, original content (such as social media posts, emails, videos, infographics, blog posts, whitepapers and more) in collaboration with other members of the Marketing and Communications team.
- Serve as the team’s primary writer and help to develop, edit and proofread your teammates’ copy.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Maintain the company website and analyze web traffic.
- Generate and implement new ideas to increase client and donor acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Marketing Manager.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Ability to predict audience preferences with an editorial mindset.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload, meet deadlines and adapt to shifting priorities.
- High attention to detail with a strong commitment to producing quality deliverables.
- Goal-oriented mindset with a knack for creative problem-solving and innovative storytelling.
- Required computer knowledge: Mac proficiency.
- Desired proficiency in: Wordpress, iContact, Salesforce, Buffer, Asana (or other similar digital marketing and project management tools) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, After Effects, Audition).
- Other desired knowledge: AP Style.
- Content Marketing
- Copywriting and Editing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Website Editing
Youth Frontiers seeks to hire from a diverse pool of applicants and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply. Youth Frontiers will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital or familial status, public assistance status or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Youth FrontiersMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.