Are you looking to make abigimpactin aparttimejob?How would you like to get paid to share your love of health and wellness with young people?Youth Enrichment League Instructors make a difference by bringing their enthusiastic, can-do attitude and our robust curriculum to school children each and every class day.
Our part timeAfter SchoolSportsInstructorslead children in grades K-5 through differentdrills, games, and friendly competitions. Our sports programs prioritize healthy lifestyles, motor skill development, and social development; kids with all experience and skill levels are welcome.
Instructors should be looking forparttimework,enjoyworkingwithchildren, and have reliabletransportation.
- This is a part time job. Instructors typically work 3-5 class hours per week, plus paid prep time, during the school year. Summer camp weeks are
- Availability during weekday after school hours (2:30-5:00PM)
- A reliable vehicle
- A valid Driver's License and ability to transport and store supplies
- Ability to organize and implement pre-packaged lesson plans
- Experience working with children is preferred
- NOTE: Background check is required
- Be EARLY: instructors are required and paid to arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled class times.
- Be PREPARED: YEL provides pre-packaged lessons. Instructors prepare for each lesson.
- Be SAFE: YEL Instructors follow our safety guidelines as well as school safety guidelines.
- Be FRIENDLY: a smile and a healthy dose of enthusiasm go a long way.
- Be ENGAGING: YEL Instructors engage students to THINK, LEARN, and PLAY WELL each and every class.
SUPPLIES & TRAINING
- Instructors are given all the supplies they need to flourish in an after school setting. Supplies vary depending on subject and course.
- Paid training includes orientation to our expectations and expectations of our customers. Training is specific to the subject(s) you are teaching.
In addition tosports classes, YEL offers opportunities in the following subjects:
- Chess: if you have a basic knowledge of chess and love working with kids, our chess classes could be a good fit for you.
- STEM with LEGO Bricks: Instructors help students investigate basic engineering concepts through LEGO building projects.
- Fencing: A dynamic, fast growing sport.
- Summer: In addition to our after school programs, we offer "camp style" summer programs. This allows us larger chunks of time to offer project-based classes such as sewing, rocketry, and robotics.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Youth Enrichment League