ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE
Your Town Adz Lincoln Park, MI
- Expired: November 10, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE
Full-time, 100% Commission
Your Town Adz, located in Lincoln Park, MI, partners monthly with thousands of clients in helping them grow their business via community focused advertisement publications. Our customers are based primarily in the southwest metro area, where we publish Your Town Adz tabloid-style papers every five (5) weeks.
Your Town Adz Advertising Account Executive is looking to hire a career-minded, self-motivated, results-oriented individual passionate about building a satisfying career that rewards hard work and top sales achievement. Your in-depth knowledge of how advertising works and how great local targeted advertising can grow your client's sales and bottom line will be a crucial asset as you build your career with Your Town Adz.
- The compensation package includes a generous commission and incentives that increase when achieving and exceeding established sales goals.
The ideal candidate will have two (2) years of proven outside B2B successful sales experience in digital media, marketing, TV, radio, cable, online, or print media sales with a proven track record of building lasting client relationships.
Advertising Account Executives Key Responsibilities, Job Duties, Skills, & Expectations
- Exhibit energetic, inspiring qualities that instill confidence with our clients they have the right advertising partnered.
- Build relationships with clients daily and have the ability to uncover client needs and present advertising solutions that deliver results and earn repeat business.
- Create and participate in opportunities to be a public representative and image builder for our organization in the communities served.
- Exceptional negotiation and closing proficiency.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fearless cold-calling and lead generation.
- Prospecting local markets to fill sales pipeline and open new accounts continuously.
- Developing relationships with new and existing clients.
- Outside sales presentations and face-to-face consultations with key decision-makers.
- Maintaining client database, account information, scheduling of appointments, prospecting calls.
- Provide timely reports, sales forecasts, account, and competitive information.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue sales goals.
- Team player - work with experienced and vibrant design and media professionals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and familiar with PC-based and Sales CRM software.
- A Bachelor's degree, 4 + years of related experience, or equivalent training is preferred.
- Driving is a requirement for this position.
- Applicants must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, personal vehicle insurance required, and a safe driving record.
- Full-time position.
- Compensation is 100% commission, with incentives that reward top sales performance.
- 1099 Contract Agreement.