Registered Practical Nurse
- $21 to $22 Hourly
*Registered Practical Nurse*
We are currently hiring for our client in Ottawa, Ontario. The company considers quality as their standard. That’s why they are a trusted name across the Retirement Residence Home. It is a meaningful work that provides purpose to the people.
- Registered Practical Nurse is responsible for providing planned, patient-oriented, goal-directed nursing care in accordance with the provincial standards of care
- to complete and ensure resident's care assessment, care / service plans and documentation are accurate, up to date and changes communicated as required;
- to provide direct resident care and medication / treatment administration and document care in compliance with regulatory (RHRA) Resident Care standards and policies and procedures;
- To process physicians orders and safe keep drugs and narcotics and administer incompliance with regulatory requirements. To respond to and manage significant changes in resident's condition and / or medical emergencies; provide emergency first aid;
- To respond to resident / family concerns and ensure appropriate action taken and / or convert communicated to DOC / DOW Executive Director and other departments;
- To complete all other duties as assigned.
- Proof of current registration as a RPN with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Experience working in a Retirement / Long Term Care Home preferred
- Must possess strong written and oral communications, critical thinking, care coordination, time management and customer focus skills
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification required;
- Computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Sector / Police Record Check Screening Check
- Must possess current and valid Social Insurance Number
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Shift: Monday to Sunday
Timings: 11:30 pm to 7:30 am
Your Talent ConsultancyOttawa, ON
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.