Industrial Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of our prestigious clients is hiring in Etobicoke for Industrial Millwright, , our client hasa specialized production facility for cake rusk, tea toast and baked goods with a distinct South Asian flair.
Industrial Electrician Responsibilities:
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical components of industrial equipment.
- Working as a team member or alone to complete projects.
- Observing safety procedures and meeting electrical codes.
- Making decisions based on technical documents.
- Performing quality testing and inspections.
Industrial Electrician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Journeyman experience or the completion of an apprenticeship program.
- Must have red seal certification
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Awareness of national, state, and local electrical codes and regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage projects and make decisions.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents.
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling, etc.
Pay Rate - $30-38/hour
Monday to Friday
Your Talent Consultancy
Get fresh Industrial Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.