Pharmacy Technician position available for a busy retail Independent pharmacy. Must be able to prioritize and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
MUST BE AN EXPERT IN TYPING, PROCESSING PRESCRIPTIONS, BILLING INSURANCE; I.E. MEDICAL, MEDICARE, PRIVATE INSURANCE AND WORKER'S COMPENSATION!
-Minimum 2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Tech preferably working in a Retail Independent Pharmacy setting.
- California Pharmacy Technician license in good standing a must.
-The job is for an EXPERIENCED Pharmacy Techs only! Please DO NOT APPLY IF NOT MEET QUALIFYING CONDITION ABOVE.
- Excellent Computer PC knowledge: typing 30 words/min +, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Knowledge required: Federal, State, HIPPAA, Medicare, Medi-cal, Worker's compensation, OSHA, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal and phone communication skills is a must
- Bi-Lingual Spanish is a Plus but not required.
- Must have own transportation and ability to drive (commute).
- Good work organizational skills, neatness, politeness and customer service etiquette are mandatory for a successful candidate.
- Digital RX knowledge a plus but will train the right person.
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30 am- 6:00 pm. We offer paid parking, health insurance, 401K Pension Plan with Employer matching, paid vacation time, paid sick time and paid major holidays.
Please submit your resume with a salary history to this posting
Attn: Pharmacy Manager.
Fax 323-937-0259 or through ZipRecruiter.
No phone calls, please!
Qualified candidate $16.00 to $18.00/hour OR commensurate with experience AND needed training.