Health Care (Nonprofit)
About the Company
Our client is a start-up tax-exempt organization that will provide consulting services either at no charge or at below-cost to organizations focused on issues of social justice that impact community health.other The organization’s vision is to nurture and accelerate and improve the effectiveness of community collaboratives that advance the health of underserved populations.
The Executive Director is an innovative thought-management leader responsible for developing client relationships and concepts leading to the strategic advancement of the organization. The successful candidate will work with practice advisors to offer consulting services, using a proprietary transformational methodology, that enables community collaboratives to accelerate and amplify measurable outcomes.
The Executive Director will develop key connections among nonprofit leaders, philanthropic investors, service providers and community stakeholders.
· Strategic Development of Organization
· Deploy Organizational Mission and Values
· Collaborate with Board Members, Practice Advisors and Clients
· General Administration Oversight and Financial Management
· Bachelors’ degree required; Graduate degree preferred.
· High level of creative thinking with strategic relational skills
· Passion for Ssocial Jjustice