- Posted: July 22, 2022
- $17 Hourly
What is Your Health Idaho?
Your Health Idaho is an online marketplace that allows Idaho families and small businesses to shop, compare, and choose the health insurance coverage that's right for them. YHI was established following the passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) in 2010.
Reasons to Join the Customer Advocate Team at Your Health Idaho!
- Full-time positions available
- Competitive wage
- Company paid Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Monthly Commuting Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Program
- Monday through Fridaywork week
- Work life balance
As a YHICustomer Advocate, you will provide a wide range of customer support services to include responsibility for customer support services, case management, and related functions.
- Provide thorough, timely, and accurate consumer support via telephone, email, chat, and other designated methods in a high-volume call center environment to include peak workloads during annual open enrollment periods.
- Support wide range of consumer and stakeholder questions such as general insurance enrollment, APTC and non-financial eligibility, making enrollment changes, use of the online technology, individual and/or family status changes, and other ACA-related topics.
- Research and respond professionally and appropriately to inbound calls, difficult or emotional situations, potentially complex technical issues, and other sources of customer inquiries.
- Utilize YHI's technology platform to review relevant consumer information and resolve consumer concerns or questions and complete accurate data entry of contact with consumers.
- Adhere to YHI policies, procedures, and expectations to meet YHI performance objectives in service, quality assurance, attendance and productivity.
- Support YHI's consumer support system, which may include case management, escalations, appeals, grievances, and carrier reconciliations.
- Process enrollment discrepancies as well as perform manual verifications or reconciliations and related projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications(Required knowledge, skills, abilities, education, experience, etc.)
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent through professional experience.
- 1 year customer service experience, including resolving complex customer issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal telephone skills.
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and ability to learn/utilize other technology applications.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- Strong problem solving, reading comprehension, and troubleshooting skills for both technical and non-technical issues.
- Ability to sit at a desk and work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) preferred.
- Ability to meet minimum standard of 45 WPM typing skill, validated via assessment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced workplace, adapt to a continually evolving environment
- A committed team player with exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving, and communication skills with ability to develop and maintain cooperative and productive work relationships.
- Ability to assume responsibility and maintain confidentiality consistent with the values and integrity of YHI.
- Ability and commitment to manage and protect consumer Personably Identifiable Information (PII).
Physical & Other Requirements
- Ability to work in a call center environment, primarily sedentary.
- Consistent attendance is required, including full-time during initial three-week training session (8 hours/day, 5 days/week) as well as regularly scheduled shifts thereafter. Part-time schedules will be considered if requested and appropriate.
- Ability to listen to and understand others as well as ability to give and receive instructions via telephone, computer messages, face-to-face, and in writing.
- Ability to operate computer and software applications, use of normal office machines.
- Availability to work additional hours or weekends based on call center demands.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Your Health Idaho
1010 W JeffersonBoise, ID
BusinessView all jobs at Your Health Idaho