Accountant Assistant - Work Study Student
- Opportunity in a sole practitioner CPA firm attending to all aspects of the accounting firm. You will be involved in all the services that the firm provides (tax-individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts and estates, accounting, auditing, reviews, compilations, bookkeeping, financial analysis, personal financial planning). As a member of a small firm you will be involved in the day to day activities.
- Assist with preparing tax returns (individual, corporate, partnership, trust and estate
- Assist with financial statement audits, reviews and compilations of nonprofit organizations
- Assist with bookkeeping for clients using QuickBooks
- Assist with analysis for personal financial planning
- Assist with developing estimates
- Assist with overall functions of an accounting office including workflow management, client communications, etc.
- Accounting major
- Familiar with EXCEL and WORD
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Time management