Seasonal Client Services Coordinator
You chart the course; we help you lift off. We aren't limited by the constraints of a small firm or stuck in the big-firm mentality. Our culture is based on relationships — between team members and our clients. We look to hire great people and empower our people to take ownership of their careers while we help provide the tools for success. At YHB, you'll be part of a dynamic and diverse team of both experienced and developing professionals and leaders. We are eager to welcome a detail-driven individual with a passion for process and productivity to our growing team! As a Client Services Coordinator at YHB, you will serve as a liaison between YHB clients and the organization by ensuring that the lines of communication are open and effective!
Areas of Accountability
- Work closely with all members of the Administrative Support team to ensure that the daily office operations run smoothly and efficiently
- Contribute to the creation and preservation of positive client relationships & trust by demonstrating:
- Clear and concise communication with Firm Leadership regarding progress and/or status of client returns
- A sense of urgency and an appreciation for timely completion of work to meet deadlines and client expectations
- Attention to detail and thorough revision of completed work to double check for accuracy
- Provide clerical support to Principals within your office by:
- Formatting and processing letters and reports from our accountants for our clients
- Coordinating the distribution of Tax organizers and Tax engagement letters
- Processing electronic file requests
- Organizing incoming client documents, anticipating next steps, and initiating these next steps when appropriate
- Grow accounting knowledge and experience by processing payroll and tax returns – both paper and electronic – and ensure that all necessary documentation is present for returns and extensions
- Take ownership of Weekly Tax Flow Reports & Quarterly Estimates by monitoring, compiling, and distributing this information to the appropriate parties
- Serve as the connection point for client feedback to internal department leadership to ensure that our services are providing the best solutions possible – and to ensure that we are actively course-correcting if they are not!
- Coordinate meetings and appointments for YHB Clients and Partners
Required Education and Experience
- 5+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient knowledge of computer applications/software [Word, Excel, QuickBooks, etc.]
- Ability to work as a part of a team and an appreciation for giving and receiving productive feedback
- Effectively managing time and priorities while working on multiple simultaneous tasks or deadlines
- Essential and effective verbal and written communication skills
Opportunities for Professional Development
- Company supported professional and leadership development including, but not limited to: Mentoring within YHB Leadership Circles, Tuition Reimbursement, Comp Time for Continuing Education, and Professional Association Membership Dues
- Recognition and reward for initiative and dedication – your hard work won’t go unseen or unappreciated!
YHB is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business!
Yount Hyde & Barbour PCFalls Church, VA
Get fresh Seasonal Client Services Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.