Our Inside Sales Representative handles customer inquiries with the goal of increasing sales opportunities, building relationships with customers and increasing customer retention. In this role, you will execute customer communications (email, telephone and text) in a manner that aligns with our dealership’s highest standards. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. We promote from within.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding product selection, requests for prices and scheduling of appointments for proper management.
- Initiates telephone calls to customers to generate sales.
- Review database for duplicate leads and advising management of leads that need merged
- Review dealer websites and informing Business Development Manager of any issues
- Reviewing old inventory on a regular basis and making contact with open leads
- High school diploma/GED
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Basic computer skills
- Professional personal appearance
- Two years’ experience in customer service
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include competitive compensation packages, career growth opportunities, 401k, health insurance, employer paid short term disability, employer paid life insurance and paid vacation. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Welcome to Younger Auto Group! At our dealerships, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for our clients life needs. We are one of the premier auto groups in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We have varied career opportunities, ranging from Sales to Service to Management. If you possess the unique ability to consistently provide outstanding Customer Service and a dedication to Excellence, please complete the online application.