YoungWilliams seeks a Lead Customer Service Representative.
Essential Job Requirements
- Responds to incoming calls from customers, staff, and other individuals
- Handles escalated calls from CSRs
- Provides friendly and helpful information to callers and other stakeholders
- Navigates quickly through multiple computer screens to provide correct information to customers within acceptable service time-frame
- Is accountable for accurate and timely documentation of customer contact in the automated system
- Ensures the confidentiality of all information contained in the State’s computer systems
- Practices active listening skills to determine the nature of customer inquiries
- Provides current information to the public
- Regular and timely attendance
High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least one year of customer service experience is required
- Excellent diction, grammar, voice quality and articulation, and proficiency with computer and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on multiple programs simultaneously such as web-based application functions, out-bound activity, data entry, and/or assigned special projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, email, and Internet
- Ability and attitude to provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers
- Adept at operating computers and office equipment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Commitment to partnership in a positive team environment
Summary of Position
The Customer Service Representative, Lead (CSR, Lead) reports to the Supervisor. This individual represents the Louisiana Statewide CSC and provides outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers by professionally answering all calls and ensuring that customers receive accurate information politely and promptly. The CSR answers calls, obtains and gives information regarding State programs, and provides quality customer service to all callers. This position handles difficult or complex calls referred by CSRs. This position requires excellent diction, grammar, voice quality and articulation, proficiency with computer and customer service skills, and experience.