Quality Assurance Inspector:
We are a manufacturer of industrial-quality fluid surge and pulsation control vessels for Commercial & Defense markets located in San Dimas, California.
We are currently recruiting for an organized, self-motivated inspector and team player for Quality Assurance at our Commercial Division located in San Dimas, CA.
We’ve experienced year-over-year growth for the past 32 years, and proven performers will find there are plenty of opportunities for growth and development within our dynamic environment.
The Quality Control Inspector assures consistent quality of production by enforcing good manufacturing practice to systems such as ASME Sect VIII Div 1, Military Level 1 specs, ISO 9001 and UL: validating processes; providing documentation; and managing staff. This position requires a hands on approach and not just sitting at a desk all day pushing papers.
- MUST HAVE detailed working knowledge of ISO 9001, ASME Sect VIII, Div. 1**and military specifications
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within an industrial manufacturing environment
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as other Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Energetic, positive attitude, proactive, team player
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- Desire and ability to learn new tasks and adapt to changing business environment
- Familiar with machining, welding, assembly and testing
- Develops and maintains up to date quality procedures and programs. Documents the same in the form of a company QMS
- Influence quality and productivity improvements through involvement in the development of new and improved standard operation procedures, work instructions, process innovations, and changes in corporate culture
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by enforcing ISO, ASME & military requirements, conducting audits; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Being a champion for continuous improvement by challenging the status quo and driving projects that will improve the effectiveness of the quality assurance functions
- Perform QC inspection of parts, sub-assemblies, and finished good in-house and at vendors as well as conducting vendor audits
We offer our employees a competitive salary and competitive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year