This leading law firm in midtown is seeking a residential real estate paralegal with 5+ years of experience working on sponsor-side condominium sales/purchases from contract to closings.
- Reviewing contract markups and preparing appropriate responsive riders.
- Managing contract preparation, follow-up and reporting process for sponsor and sales team.
- Reviewing title reports and surveys, obtaining payoff statements, and clearing title issues
- Calculating and reviewing closing figures
- Coordinating closings with all applicable parties
- Preparing basic closing documents including closing agenda/checklists, transfer tax forms, conveyancing forms, closing statements, etc.
- Post-closing document control, UCCs, satisfactions
- Preparing closing binders
5+ years of relevant experience is required. Competitive salary.
Commercial experience helpful but not required. Bachelor's degree is required. Large firm experience preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.