Our client, a global financial institution, seeks a legal operations coordinator for a contract assignment located in Silicon Valley. This position may become permanent for the right candidate.
This role is operations focused and will include assisting with all aspects of legal e-billing, vendor engagement and on-boarding, maintaining legal systems, and records management. Previous experience in a law firm or corporate legal department is strongly preferred.
- Meeting with stakeholders in the department to gather functional and non-functional requirements and, translating those requirements to technical requirements for Corporate IT
- Implementing legal systems for the department and working closely with technology business partners to address technical and security issues
- Providing user support for legal systems, as well as developing and maintaining training materials for those systems
- Assisting with user access controls and audits of legal systems, including processing requests for password resets, creating user accounts, maintaining licenses, and quarterly audits and validations.
- Working closely with Legal Records to maintain the department’s document repository, and responding to records requests from attorneys and business clients
- Partnering with Legal Finance to maintain the e-billing system, process wire payments, investigate invoice issues, manage timekeeper rate sheet, on-board vendors, and other e-billing system tasks.
- Assisting the Records Management team with off-site storage services, including responding to off-site storage inquiries and retrieval requests, monthly billing reconciliation, annual clean-up days, and other activities that may arise from time-to-time.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.