Our client, a household name Silicon Valley technology company, is looking for a part-time temporary contract manager to support a rapidly growing subsidiary. The role will sit on site, 4 hours/day (20 hours/week total), in the client's Menlo Park offices.
- Managing the lifecycle of commercial contracts, including drafting, redlining, and negotiating business terms. Contracts include statements of work, software licenses, services agreements, and others.
- Maintaining and improving the contracting process, including entering contracts into a proprietary CMS, and collaborating with business and legal on process improvements.
- Support for RFPs and other sourcing initiatives.
- Additional projects as needed.
- Bachelors' degree or international equivalent.
- At least four years supporting sourcing projects, with a strong preference for experience with large technology companies.
- Strong communication skills, as the role will liaise directly with senior stakeholders.
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org