Lead Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
A minimum of 3 years previous crane service experience is required for this position! If you have less than 3 years experience, consider applying for one of our available Service Technician or Service Hand positions.
- $5,000 Retention Bonus
- Company Provided Vehicle - Starting Day 1
- Weekly Incentive Pay - $2.00 per Hour Bonus (based on performance)
- 100% Company Paid Family Eye & Dental Insurance
- Certified Welders Earn Additional $2.00 per Hour
- Relocation Assistance Available
We are looking for multiple highly motivated and experienced Lead Service Technicians to join our fast-growing team out of our Allentown, Pennsylvania office. Lead Service Technicians report to the Branch Service Supervisor and Service Manager. Lead Service Technicians must be self-starters and willing to work long hours and varying shifts with limited to no notice. This position may require travel up to 30%, most deployments are 5 nights or less. Previous electrical, mechanical, rigging, and installation experience required. Previous welding, CDL, supervisory, and job site management experience is a major plus.
This position requires a valid drivers license with no-more than two (2) current moving violations.
Up to $7,500.00 Sign On Bonus. Apply now to qualify! - Based on previous experience, talk to HR for terms and more information.
Compensation: Base Hourly Rate, Semi Annual Performance Profit Sharing Bonus.
Hours: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM (+ early starts and OT as dictated by the position).
- Abide by all company and departmental policies.
- Answer Service Technician and Service Hand questions and provide technician assistance as necessary.
- Attend and contribute during weekly department meetings.
- Build and nurture relationships with your customers.
- Be the first point of escalation within the Service Department for your team.
- Communicate with the Project Coordination Department to address scheduling concerns.
- Complete inspections and repairs on units sent to the YorkHoist shop.
- Complete OSHA/MSHA inspections in a thorough and timely manner.
- Complete safety, vendor, and customer required training.
- Do whatever it takes to ensure safety and customer satisfaction every job, every time.
- Lead installations of varying type of material handling and safety equipment.
- Log time, daily receipts, parts, and safety concerns in the Fulcrum iPad App.
- Manage your teams aggressive project deadlines while providing quality service.
- Own your teams successes and failures.
- Regularly lift, move, or hold items weighing 80lbs. or more.
- Respond to 24/7 emergency breakdowns on both primary and secondary on-call rotations.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues (hoists, cranes, lifts, turners, etc.).
- Work at height or in confined spaces for extended periods of time.
- Work with other Lead Service Technicians on large jobs sites.
- Work with the Branch Service Supervisor and Service Manager to implement policies, processes, and procedures for your team.
- Certified crane operator training (a plus)
- Certified electrician (a plus)
- Certified rigger (a plus)
- Hydraulic troubleshooting experience (a plus)
- Mig, Tig, and Stick welding experience (a plus)
- OSHA 30 Hour training (a plus)
- Previous service supervisory experience (a plus)
- 401(k) with company match
- Company provided Eye & Dental Insurance (100% for employee and dependents)
- Company provided iPad for business use
- Company provided iPhone 8/8 plus for business and personal use
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Company provided Sam's Club membership
- Company provided training
- Company provided vehicle for business use (goes home with Technician)
- Company sponsored employee events
- Company sponsored health plan
- Fast growing company, family atmosphere
- Opportunity for promotion and growth
- Opportunity for raise after 90 day review
- Opportunity to earn yearly raise
- Paid vacation, sick time, and leave
- Semi Annual Performance Profit Sharing Bonus
Customer service and satisfaction using the latest trends and technology is our focus. In addition we strive to better the communities in which we live and work. We are actively searching for career minded individuals who are motivated, innovative, trustworthy, and loyal. If this describes you, join Pennsylvania's fastest growing Industrial Solutions provider today.
3344 North George St EmigsvilleAllentown, PA
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?