York VW is seeking a professional individual to fill a full-time Volkswagen Automotive technician/mechanic position.
In business for over 55 years York VW is the leading area Volkswagen automotive dealership that is family owned and operated and we are looking for a new technician to join the family.
Offering competitive salaries, full medical and dental benefits and 401K with matching York VW is an employee-oriented company who values its workforce.
Qualified applicants must possess technical skills, and the desire to pursue a rewarding career in the automotive service industry. This is an incredible opportunity for the right individuals to join our world class service team.
Job Responsibilities of the Automotive Technician/Mechanic:
- Perform all maintenance services as specified by the manufacturer.
- Perform thorough inspection of customer’s vehicle, referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
- Perform requested services to the vehicle while looking for other items which may need repair. Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Requirements of the Automotive Technician/Mechanic:
- Minimum 2 years of automotive technician experience
- Valid Drivers license with a clean record
- PA state inspection and emissions license. ( Not required but a plus)
- Must have your own tools
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must display good judgment
- Must be honest
Why Work Here?
York VW has been in business for over 55 years and is family owned and operated.