- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing veterinary hospital located in beautiful Yorktown, Virginia is seeking a dependable, highly-motivated and professional, people-oriented receptionist to compliment our team. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
Experience in the veterinary field is not necessary but preferred.
Duties include providing friendly, quality care to our clients in-person and via telephone, a variety of clerical duties, filing and communicating with and assisting the healthcare team. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the hospital. You will welcome clients and greet people who visit the hospital. To be successful as a Receptionist, You should be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus. Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk handles clients and their pets positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Experience in the veterinary field is not necessary but preferred.
York Veterinary HospitalWhy Work Here?
Great staff, great benefits/bonus and staff pet discounts.
Privately owned Veterinary Practice with 7 Veterinarians.
4628 George Washington Memorial HighwayYorktown, VA