Senior Account Manager - Enterprise Accounts
- Posted: over a month ago
For 35 years, Yorktel has been a reliable supplier of VTC and IT solutions to government and private enterprise around the world. Today we are creating a connected workplace experience with advanced collaboration, cloud services, Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC), AV design-build, and a 24x7 VNOC that manages and monitors rooms and endpoint. Our portfolio also includes consulting, staffing, media production and a 24hr helpdesk that provides advanced monitoring and management with nationwide dispatch and next day service in major cities. Yorktel is a privately-held, minority-owned small business with less than 500 employees, headquartered in Eatontown, New Jersey with offices around the world. If you have what it takes to be part of this rapidly growing company and dynamic, fast-paced industry, we want to hear from you.
Yorktel is currently seeking a Senior Account Manager - Enterprise Accounts who will handles the complete sales cycle: build client relationships, understand client needs, build and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities across all assigned lines of business, work with engineering and other departments on solution, price and proposal development. They will have responsibility to maintain their accounts in CRM (MS Dynamics), forecast sales and work with management on final negotiations. Candidates for consideration will have 3-5 years or more of experience selling IT/AV with large enterprise accounts and show success prospecting new name accounts and expanding existing accounts within their territory. The Senior Account Manager shall be capable to sell independently or as a team, and be willing to travel when necessary by air, rail and car to meet clients and partners using reasonable measure and company policy/guidance to protect.
This position reports directly the SVP Worldwide Sales who will provide direction and support in regard to the following areas; territory assignment, sales enablement training & development, career development, pipeline management and client development. This position is required to work across organizational lines with coworkers in Sales, Operations, Services, Finance and the HQ back office as necessary to provide cross-functional coordination and leadership for benefit of Yorktel in client engagements.
This position must have the ability to establish and maintain working relationships with clients, manufacturers, prime/sub partners and colleagues. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills are an essential function of this position. Experience of IT sales from perspective as service provider, VAR/Integrator to senior IT/facilities management. Candidate shall have good sales/negotiation skills with keen understanding focus to maximize customer success while optimizing profit. Must have conflict resolution skills. The ability to forecast business accurately and have basic understanding business financial principles is essential.
Internal and External Relationship Responsibilities:
This candidate will need to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve sales targets and outcomes in the company’s overall interest. Candidates shall have good writing and verbal skills and demonstrate good judgment and ability to create consensus, consider the opinions of others and resolve and differences or conflict in a professional manner.
- Maintain information on contacts and opportunities up to date and accurate in CRM system.
- Network via Linkedin or other Social Media
- Responsive on Teams, Mobile and Email during business hours
- Scheduled team meetings and 1:1 dive into pipeline op’s
- Maintain timecard
- Sales forecasts and other reports to manager as required.
- Monthly, quarterly or annually:
- All hands meetings
- Annual sales summit
- Territory planning and pipeline reviews to Manager, Executives, Sales leaders.
- Ad hoc, as required:
- Engagement with Customers, Consultants, GC’s, primes, subcontractors and suppliers in pursuit of specific opportunities
- Sales enablement opportunities offered by Sales, Marketing, and Channels
- Engage OEMs for special pricing, deal registration etc.
- CTO and office of innovation introductions, briefings etc.
- Meet with Proposal manager
- Engage Contracts for NDA, teaming and other contractual documents
- Pink and red team reviews, including input into pricing, positioning and win strategy.
- company policy, technical standards and best practices.
- Travel as directed and approved by manager (less than 30% anticipated)
- HQ and regional office visits for face to face meetings as approved by manager
- Other Duties as assigned by manager.
Key Technical Responsibilities:
Understanding and appreciation for MS Modern Workplace, Cloud Services, ITSM, Networking, videoconferencing, unified communications and collaboration, AV design-build, Construction, Contracting. Must have the background and disposition to keep up to date with the technology and industry trends so as to be a relevant, credible and reasonably self-reliant resource to the client.
- Proficiency in the use of computers, mobile devices and general business software (Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project). Must be conversant with use of MS O365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, IM, Teams)
- Make effective use of Collaboration, IT and Social Media to prepare and present proposals to decision makers, highlighting features, benefits and unique selling points of the Yorktel Solution.
- Familiar with MS Dynamic or other COTS CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Formal training or classes in sales, or business-related subjects desirable
- Formalized training in Microsoft is desirable
- Formal training in government procurement desirable
Skills and Additional Qualifications:
- Knowledge of and adherence to York Telecom policies and procedures.
- Must be comfortable managing relationships with mid-senior contacts in OEM, partner and client.
- Excellent ability to successfully interface with clients and handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Dedication and commitment to get the job done.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts.
- Successful track record of winning and closing deals in competitive environments, as well as identifying new opportunities.
- Demonstrated capacity to learn and adapt to change.
- May require occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Requires extensive sitting, standing and walking
- Limited weekend and/or night work may be required
- Domestic travel requiring multi-night stays within and at times outside the local work area
- International travel may occasionally be required
- Valid US REAL ID act compliant driver’s license is a required and must have a positive driver’s abstract.
- Current valid U.S. Passport is desirable.
- Must be willing to complete background checks and drug tests as required by current or future contracts
- A willingness to apply-for/maintain background checks and US DOD or other US security clearances required to go on site and work at certain locations is desirable.
Join us and you will enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package, including 401k and Flex 125 plans.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, Genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
York Telecom Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at York Telecom Corporation