- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For over 35 years, Yorktel has been the video managed services partner around the world for some of the largest business and government agencies. With over 10,000 video systems under management worldwide – more than any other video communications service provider – Yorktel has the proven expertise and global reach to deliver enterprise-quality visual communications
Yorktel is currently seeking an Operations Manager who will be responsible for the successful coordination of media services production logistics related to inventory assignment and pickup/delivery. This includes scheduling, coordination, inventory/database management, purchasing, fleet maintenance/tracking, reporting, and facility management.
Roles & Responsibilities
This position regularly communicates and coordinates with colleagues, partners and contractors. The position will:
- proactively monitor appropriate communications channels
- promptly respond to requests from customers, colleagues and others
- delegate or escalate where necessary but retain ownership to follow-up and ensure follow-through on requests or deliverables
- provide management reports, input on operations metrics and SLA compliance, and other reporting as needed
- Oversee direct reports for warehouse operations/pickup/delivery
- Inventory pulling/scanning/tracking using Flex Rental Systems
- Resource allocation for delivery/pickup/warehouse operations
- Escalate Truck registration procedures to VP of Procurement & Logistics
- Escalate any Business licenses/tax documents to Corporate
- Manage business information system data, including work orders, service orders, catalogs, schedules
- Quality assurance testing of inventory
- Assist with development of production plans, schedules, and related preproduction preparation
- Manage project deliverable requirements, monitor timelines and track status
- Resource utilization tracking, inventory and traffic reporting, and other management reporting
- Purchasing of consumables, supplies, equipment and assets
- Author or edit standard operating procedures, processes, lessons learned and best practices
- Plan, document, and manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Coordination of, and assistance with, shipping and receiving
- Knowledge of and adherence to York Telecom policies and procedures.
- Occasional truck driving as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Superior written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Solid command of the English language and rules of grammar
- Understanding of live event production elements
- Proficient with business computer systems including Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Project.
- Strong business acumen and analytic competence.
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Solid time management skills
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Weekend, evening and holiday hours may be required
- Must be able to successfully complete background check and drug screening
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of direct, relevant experience
- Degree is preferred but not required
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking
- May require stooping, kneeing and crouching
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
Join us and you will enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package, including 401k and Flex 125 plans.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, Genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
York Telecom Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at York Telecom Corporation
Get fresh Video Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.