Print Tool Technician 3rd Shift
York Daily Record York, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Print Tool Technician 3rd Shift
Multi-Color Corporation - York, PA
Do you know what a Print Tool Technician does? It’s ok if you don’t, we’ll teach you! When you join MCC, you’ll be a part of a global company where we turn blank materials into well-known brand labels.
Starting pay ranges from $16.00/hr up to $18.00/hr (plus shift differentials). We also have a wage progression program that allows new hires to increase their rates up to three times in their first year based on strong performance.
We also encourage promotion from within to our Press Operator career path - learn a skilled trade to build a career with MCC Label!
Our global company has the competitive benefits that you would expect (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.) and more: Gym reimbursement, HSA contributions, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Program, Wellness Program, etc.
If you’re still wondering what this position does, here’s a quick summary.
A Print Tool Technician:
- Ensures that the proper tools are available when the printing press team needs them, coordinating with others on setup priorities and production schedules
- Makes rotary screens and flexographic / lithographic printing plates (we’ll teach you how)
- Performs quality checks on plates and tracks them in a log
- Takes pride in cleaning and maintaining their work room and equipment
- Works standing up most of the time – this is an active job that involves lifting or moving up to 40 pounds often (and maybe as much as 50 pounds on occasion)
Work environment: Temperature controlled, sometimes loud, no obnoxious odors, safety equipment is required
- You are reliable (you won’t let your team down!)
- You are organized and can coordinate and communicate between teams
- You like setting your team up for success and helping everyone meet deadlines
- You have an eye for quality and enjoy double-checking and tracking your work
- You have basic computer skills and the ability to learn more
- A plus about you is that you’re interested in a career path where you can grow your skills and move up the ladder, but it’s ok if you “just want a job” for now. We’ll try to convince you why a career with us is the right move in the long run.
Sound like you? Apply today to get the conversation started!
As a global leader in premium label solutions, our purpose is to deliver the world's best label solutions that help our customers build their brands, while adding value to our associates, our shareholders, and the communities in which we operate.
If you share our vision and believe that you could contribute to the success of our company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
About Our Company
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A. based Multi-Color Corporation (MCC), established in 1916, is a leader in global label solutions supporting a number of the world's most prominent brands including leading producers of home and personal care, wine and spirit, food and beverage and specialty consumer products. MCC serves international brand owners in North, Central and South America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and China with a comprehensive range of the latest label technologies in Pressure Sensitive, Cut and Stack, In-Mold, Shrink Sleeve and Heat Transfer. MCC employs approximately 2,700 associates across 28 operations globally and is a public company trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market Exchange (company symbol: LABL).
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Multi-Color Corporation. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoostnot to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
York Daily Record
ManufacturingView all jobs at York Daily Record