- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The role of an Account Executive is to engage with inbound and outbound leads on a one-to-one basis, match customer needs with Yooz capabilities, convey the Yooz value proposition, and win (a lot!).
You will be frontline in “spreading the word” to CFO’s, VP’s Finance and Controllers about the benefits of Cloud Accounts Payable Automation and responsible to drive customer acquisition and revenue. You will articulate value, explain the incredible ROI from using Yooz, inspire and sell the future of Yooz. You will use a consultative sale process to understand if the potential client has “pain points” in his processes. If those areas of pain are identified, we can help and you can sell. You will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the prospects hierarchy including executive roles. You will also maintain strong working relationships with other personnel in the Yooz Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams, and more globally, with other executives and personnel in the Yooz teams worldwide.
- Grow the Yooz business by pushing back the frontiers of new business, enabling deals, sparking big ideas and connecting great people
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Identify new business opportunities proactively and develop plans to close this business
- Supplement incoming leads with proactive prospecting activity to ideal customer profile
- Present to C-level executives the value of Yooz solutions and their future potential benefits
- Quickly develop expertise in the face-to-face and online demonstration of Yooz
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial prospect engagement, to discovery, to demo, to conversion, to proposal, to win (leveraging the full capabilities of Salesforce)
- Create satisfied and referenceable customers, and ensure 100% retention
- Accurately forecast the business on a monthly, quarterly, annually basis
- Provide feedback to the entire Yooz team on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Contribute to team meetings with appropriate content, views and suggestions
- Use creativity to showcase best practices to the rest of the team
- Lead by example, with nothing being too detailed or hands-off
- 2+ years of software/SaaS selling experience preferred
- Proven track record of success selling B2B
- Knowledge of Accounting and Accounts Payable is a plus
- Experience selling to Director, VP and C Levels
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Aptitude for technology
- Bachelor's degree or equal amount of experience
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, in person and over the phone/web.
- Strong listening and negotiation skills
- Exceptional at prospecting to supplement inbound leads
- Business athlete and aggressive team player - hungry, nimble and intelligent - able and willing to close deals
- Ability to work in a start-up mode: dynamic, fast growing, international
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative style
Yooz cares about people and centers on its employees, values and vision. Yooz strives to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to the company's success. Here are some benefits and assets the company offers:
- Competitive base + uncapped commissions and accelerators
- Yooz Achiever's Klub to reward the sales' overachievers
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Health, dental & vision insurance for the entire family starting your 1st full month
- Group life insurrance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Awesome work environment (brand-new open space, kitchen, free snacks, break room with TV and Wii games, a nice gym, etc.)
- Bi-monthly 'happy hours'
- Amazing quarterly team events and activities
- Great work-life balance
Yooz has applied the latest in innovative cloud technologies to tackle that age-old challenge and bring maximum financial and process efficiency to our customer’s AP process. Yooz is modern AP built on innovative AI technologies.
In October 2021, we’re proud to have become certified as a Great Place to Work®️ in the US. Our company culture is our top priority!
YoozWhy Work Here?
If you’re intrigued by innovation, love the art of delivering excellence to customers, and are inspired by a work hard / play hard team envi
Software is developed to solve business challenges. While technology providers have rallied to bring more efficiency to most areas of a business, via software, Accounts Payable (AP) processes have been highly ignored. Bottom line, most mid-size organizations pay their glut of invoices no different than they did 30 years ago. Lots of paper, a room full of people, manual opening and review of each envelope, the painstaking monotony of typing invoice data into accounting systems, and then chasing down Joe or Sue to approve payment (yuck). Yooz has applied the latest in innovative cloud technologies to tackle that age-old challenge and bring maximum financial and process efficiency to our customer’s AP process. Yooz is modern AP built on innovative AI technologies. In October 2021, we’re proud to have become certified as a Great Place to Work®️ in the US. Our company culture is our top priority!
8951 Cypress Waters BlvdCoppell, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Yooz