Yolo Industries is seeking a detailed oriented, dynamic executive assistant to provide administrative support to the CEO of the Company. The ideal candidate has a positive and collaborative energy, has excellent organizational skills, a natural desire to perform well, and an interest in a long term opportunity. In this role, you will have broad responsibilities, including:
Yolo Industries is a vertically integrated cannabis companies located in Yolo County. Yolo Industries is looking for talented professionals to help us continue our mission.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, colleagues, and vendors
- Proofread written documents for grammatical errors, punctuation, etc.
- Scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel
- Light word processing and document drafting
- Maintain calendar and schedule meetings
- Open, sort, and distribute mail
- Answer telephone and direct phone calls appropriately
- Assist with Human Resource functions
- Assist company bookkeeper with weekly AR/AP, and well as bank deposits
- Assist in customer invoicing and collections
- Assist with vendor payments
- Compile reports as requested
- Provide other support functions as needed, including making travel arrangements, maintaining appropriate filing system so documents are easily retrievable, etc
- Oversee internal filing of documents electronically and in some instances manually
Associates Degree or higher
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, health benefits, and growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.