We are seeking an UX Designer to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and design manufactured products in accordance with company standards.
- Designing graphic user interface elements and creating process flows for digital solutions
- Developing both low and high fidelity UI mockups and prototypes
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adjusting designs based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Mentoring junior UX designers and providing feedback to team members on usability, process, and style
- Working on complex user experiences
- Experience designing solutions both independently and as part of a team.
- Has accumulated a portfolio of notable work.
- Experience conducting and synthesizing user research.
- Familiarity with user research methodologies including usability testing, card sorting, web analytics, field studies and heuristic analysis
- Experience in creating interaction design, service design and visual/graphic designs.
- Expert in user interface design patterns