Keys to the Position:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required (Accounting strongly preferred)
- Any Workday experience highly preferred
- Must be able to work independently
- This is a traditional Corporate Accounting entry level role (not fund accounting).
- Analytical aptitude with strong attention to detail
- Strong excel and system skills preferred
- This staff accountant position supports the corporate accounting area
- This individual is responsible for traditional accounting duties related to the monthly close for legal entities, as well as internal and external financial reporting requirements and financial analysis.
- The ideal candidate will be willing to learn quickly to make an impact and take on increasing responsibilities within the group.
- Journal entry preparation, account reconciliation, and internal reporting for legal entities
- Preparation of filings and surveys for a variety of regulatory agencies (domestic and international) with adherence to strict deadlines
- Preparation of various financial statements
- External audit support including audit work papers and responding to auditor inquiries
- Maintenance of procedure documentation for the area Ad-hoc analysis and reporting