- At least 5 years of heavy Forecasting and Analysis experience
- This group does not deal with basic forecasting. 2% is G&A and 80% is multifaceted.
- Experience with Product level profitability analysis
- True Financial Analysis background and less Accounting (does not need Accountants)
Contract to hire
- FP&A Analyst - must have strong financial planning and analysis skills
- Bachelor level degree
- 5-7 years of experience
- Manufacturing or automotive experience preferred
- Strong Excel and Analytical skills
- Experience working in SAP
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Sr. Financial Analyst (FP&A)
The primary responsibility of this role is to coordinate and consolidate the North American profit analysis for the annual budget and monthly & quarterly forecasts.
Working with the Manager, NA Profit Consolidation, the person in this role will support the Financial Planning & Analysis department's objective to analyze the profit situation at the North America consolidated level.
This includes the consolidation and analysis of the budget, quarterly forecasts, and mid-term financial plans.
Perform consolidated profit analysis and provide variance explanations and presentation materials to support quarterly reporting, semi-annual Annual Financial Review, and other management reporting.
Create presentation materials at the executive level to clearly communicate profit analysis for budget, quarterly forecasts & mid-term financial plan.
Coordinate budget and forecast analysis across the Finance organization.
Provide additional and other related financial planning and analysis support as needed.
Lead process and system integration changes related to the SAP/BPC conversion.
Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Finance, Economics, Accounting
Experience in financial planning and analysis or related discipline
Experience with Product level profitability analysis
Excellent analytic, presentation, interpersonal and organization skills
Demonstrated ability to prepare effective presentations to business customers and influence behaviors to achieve performance improvements
Experience with SAP and BPC Planning software
Nice to Haves
Experience with analytical tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.)
MBA / CMA / CPA
Understanding of the automotive industry
Yoh Staffing SolutionsInvestment Management Company