We are looking for a seasoned Engineering Manager to help mentor and grow our engineering team. You will lead our engineering team to build and enhance our company's Exchange product and develop new integrations to drive our business forward. You will use your strong technical skills to mentor team members and drive engineering excellence. The ideal candidate will find immense value in the success of your team, emphasizing collaboration and facilitating continuous learning and improvement for the team and its members, and believes in continuously improving operational processes and procedures.
- In this role, you will recruit and manage a team of software engineers, including task planning, training, mentoring and code reviews.
- You will align the team around common vision, architecture, and execution.
- Contribute to creating an excellent work environment and engineering culture.
- You will drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- You will be getting hands-on in designing, developing and testing to contribute technically to projects.
- You will truly understand business needs and contribute to business understanding of product requirements as a bridge between business and technology.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience and 3+ years of experience managing high performing engineering teams.
- Proven leadership qualities.
- Excellent mentoring and review skills to help engineers make technical and career progress.
- Proven track record of agile management with multiple engineering teams and products.
- Experience working with JIRA and managing process and progress.
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: PHP, Perl, Python, C, C++, or Java, and strong experience working with MySQL or other RDBMS in a Linux environment.
- Experience working with live production environments.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Experience with designing, developing, testing, and maintaining highly complex systems.
- A self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and ability to problem solve, while paying careful attention to detail.
- Able to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort in a fast-paced setting.
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions