Senior Financial Analyst needed for a client of Yoh's in Chantilly, VA. and Remote.
What You Need To Bring To the Table:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in employee payroll and benefits/Tax
- Expert level of Excel and Google Docs
- 4-year college degree - Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administratio
What You Will Be Doing:
Review monthly result reports and provide written monthly expense and revenue variance analyses.
2. Monitor operating activity compared to budget assumptions and identify areas of risk.
3. Review account analysis reports of transactions and identify risks and trends.
4. Review monthly results and planning assumptions and create monthly forecasts and load them into Hyperion.
5. Consolidate forecasts and projections for assigned internal client areas and review with Director and Senior Director.
6. Using large data sets, prepare rate vs volume analysis and identify trends.
7. Experience using Oracle, Hyperion, Business Objects Webi, Ariba, Concur preferred
8. Experience in Employee Benefits and/or payroll taxes accounting & financial analysis preferred