Yoh Scientific is currently seeking a Research Associate II for one of our top pharmaceutical clients located in the South San Francisco, CA. This company is a consistent leader in its field and is well known their scope of products and services. This is a 1 year contract opportunity and all candidates that meet the qualifications below are encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design and perform experiments while collaborating and communicating effectively.
· Participate in analyzing, summarizing and documenting data from experiments.
· Support activities in R&D environment.
· Perform minimally complex experiments with input from supervisor.
· Understands experimental goal and may provide input to the experimental design.
· Analyzes data from individual experiment with input from supervisor and documents work in laboratory notebook or report.
· Summarize a group of experiments and effectively communicates with peers as well as supervisor.
· May present data in group meetings.
· Prepare reagent and panel
· Participate in lab maintenance activities.
· Maintains training log Ensures proper transportation, handling, and disposal of hazardous, bio-hazardous and/or infectious substances.
· Operates and calibrates all general lab equipment.
- Good knowledge of GLP
- Working knowledge of laboratory safety and record keeping
- Strong mathematics skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
· BS majoring Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field. Industry experience is preferred.
· Ability to concentrate on detail oriented work in a complex technical setup with a Quality and Right the first time mindset.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work with computer-based systems.
· Ability to read and understand SOPs and work instructions and document work in a written format applying laboratory standards.
· Ability to work as part of a high performing team and collaborate effectively with staff.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.