Yoh Scientific is currently seeking a QC Analyst I for one of our top pharmaceutical clients located in the Vacaville, CA. This company is a consistent leader in its field and is well known their scope of products and services. This is a contract opportunity and all candidates that meet the qualifications below are encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform testing of routine and non-routine samples and document according to GMP Perform environmental monitoring and utilities sampling and document according to GMP Review data and assess against established acceptance criteria
- Perform technical review of peer-generated data for basic methods Prepare data tables and graphs Identify discrepancies, participate in quality investigations and CAPA (corrective actions preventive actions) initiatives as needed
- Receive and provide training Participate in assay transfer and assay validation as needed Perform equipment qualification/maintenance
- Prepare and maintain standards, controls, stocks, and cultures per established procedures Support the maintenance and compliance of operational areas
- Assure and apply GMP throughout operations Coordinate with supplier/customers to support operational activities Support internal and external audits Work to meet schedules Identify and support resolution of technical problems.
- Resolve sample issues as needed Actively participate in group and project teamwork; projects and process improvements
- Draft protocols and reports under supervision
- Meets scheduled performance of 95% on time (ATS) Perform other duties as requested by managers to support Quality activities
- Ability to write clearly and effectively. Good verbal communication skills Basic knowledge of scientific theories, principles and techniques used in analytical or biological test procedures.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, reasoning and problem solving with general guidance Capable of completing assigned responsibilities and keeping manager informed of status.
- Ability to work off-shift, weekends and holidays as needed Position may involve use of reagents and other chemical compounds, including but not limited to acetonitrile, chlorine, acids and bases, biologic toxins, microorganisms and potent compound.
- Must be physically able to perform the following tasks:
- Work in a laboratory environment including biosafety cabinets. Able to lift up to 25lbs. Sit, stand and move within work space for extended periods.
Qualifications:B.S./B.A. degree (preferably in relevant scientific discipline) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions