The most extensive portfolio of night vision and electro-optical products that serves all branches of the military and law enforcement company is looking for a Production Technician for 1st Shift ,2nd Shift and Weekends.
What you will be doing:
The Production Technician will provide support to the production line with unit alignment, assembly, and test.
Major functions: • Assemble, align, and test, systems, components and subassemblies following specified work instructions and procedures to ensure finished product meets established operational and cosmetic requirements
• Working knowledge of electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies
• Performs basic computer activities with programs provided
• Identifies, utilizes, and performs preventive maintenance on tools and test equipment.
• Demonstrate comprehension of engineering prints and schematics.
• Reports deviations from standard to appropriate resource for review, instruction and authorization and obtains quality inspection when appropriate
• Supports Lean manufacturing efforts through continuous process improvement
• Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures
• Applies considerable English language skills to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Applies considerable math skills to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
• Cultivates a culture that assures effective cross functional team work
• Performs job duties in a manner that complies with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures
• Demonstrates ethical and professional behavior in accordance with company values
• Consistently at work and on-time
• Participates in a variety of meetings, committees and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve issues and maintains specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies • All other duties as assigned
What You Must Bring to the Table:
• High School diploma or GED
• 2 years’+ related experience
• Computer skills required (Excel, Word); LabView program preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency at operating 25%-50% of work stations as documented by training records
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Patty Vogel / firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-707-8223
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Yoh Staffing Solutions