Production Planner III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production Planner III needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Tewksbury, MA.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Proficient in the navigation through and interpretation of data in the ERP system.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes at an operational level of detail.
- Ability to create and maintain an efficient production schedule.
- Ability to work closely with purchasing teams and manufacturing value stream teams to develop strategies to ensure the production and supply of finished goods for on-time shipments.
- Must have a strong analytical and technical skillset.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Schedule, release, and manage production work orders in accordance with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP).
- Works closely with the Value Stream and Procurement to prioritize, expedite and de-expedite work orders based on material availability, work center resources and capacity, and customer demand requirements.
- Identifies, takes action to resolve, and communicates critical issues, gaps and constraints to leadership and stakeholders.
- Coordinates and communicates requirements with Procurement to ensure that materials are purchased in the appropriate quantities and timeframe to meet production needs.
- Works with Value Stream Operations to develop attainable schedules, eliminating inefficiencies and improving workflows to meet and improve on time shipment targets.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Ability to critically think, problem solve, and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with Intuitive beneficial; previous experience with SAP or Oracle helpful.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PPT,etc.) and other similar software.
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university with a concentration in supply chain planning or operations production management preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a supply chain planning role, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Garrett Rushing
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions
Investment Management Company
ManufacturingView all jobs at Yoh Staffing Solutions