Are you actively seeking for a new Ph.D. Research Scientist role in New Brunswick, New Jersey area or know someone that is? I have a CONTRACT opportunity with an American pharmaceutical company that manufactures prescription pharmaceuticals and biologics in several therapeutic areas, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hepatitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psychiatric disorders. If you meet the requirements, please send me your updated resume to Kelly.Hua@Yoh.Com.
The postdoctoral position is a research position in an industrial setting with the opportunity to collaborate across multiple disciplines that is afforded by a large biopharmaceutical company such as our genomics, analytical and process development groups. You will be encouraged to present and publish your findings. With a commitment to continuous improvement, a Postdoctoral position in the Molecular Biology and Analytics is open to work on understanding and developing new technology for commercial cell line development (CLD). The areas available for research include improved cell line expression and screens, reduced development time, and understanding the performance capabilities of our base CHO cell substrate. The appointment is for two years providing appropriate progress occurs in the first year. The fellow will design and lead the scientific strategy. Interested candidates who will have their PhD before the start of this postdoctoral fellowship should submit a research proposal related to this opportunity that is a maximum of 2 pages, clarity and brevity are prized, along with their resume. It is anticipated a strong molecular and/or cellular background is needed for success although other backgrounds will be considered depending on your research proposal.
- Maintain and work in a safe environment. Develop, lead and carry out research strategy to improve CLD technology or its understanding.
- Work collaboratively within the company and with external parties.
- Present and publish data at internal and public forums
- Maintain proper documentation of all research Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related discipline, or if aligned with your research proposal.
- Scientific excellence, creative problem solving skills, effective oral and written communication capabilities
- Additional Skills: Cell culture and Molecular Biology skills
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kelly Hua
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401K Retirement Saving Plan
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions