Pediatrics RN Care Manager needed for a temporary opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Portland, OR!
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Experience in Pediatrics OR previous Case / Care Management experience
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide assessments, planning, interventions and follow-up for patients and family members across the continuum of care
- These services are provided face to face or telephonically to facilitate the creation of and adherence to a treatment plan to optimize patient health
- In conjunction with the interdisciplinary team, this position proactively addresses potential or actual clinical and/or psychosocial needs identified through screening to ensure developmental level of care and health status transitions are safe, seamless and coordinated
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Active and unrestricted Oregon RN license
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing is required; Masters Degree in Nursing or related field is preferred
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is required
- Previous Care Management experience is preferred but not required; if no Care Management experience, then Pediatrics experience is required
- Strong utilization review and insurance denial and appeals knowledge is preferred
- Experience with disease management, application of motivational interview techniques and competency in computerized documentation systems is preferred
- 3-5 years in Care/Case Management applying a working knowledge of community resources, entitlement programs, and experience working with uninsured/underinsured patient populations is preferred
- Experience with utilization review/management with a working knowledge of InterQual criteria is strongly preferred
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly EPayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jennifer Andersen
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh Staffing SolutionsHealth Care Company