No sponsorship - US Citizens or GC holders only
Relocation assistance for non-locals
No bonus but very good benefits
Oracle HCM Cloud Technical Specialist - (19008841)
Position Located in St. Louis, USA - Emerson Corporate IT, Human Resource information Systems team. This position provides technical support and assists in the implementation of Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) Cloud Application, for Emerson in a global, multi-Business Group environment. Maintain and support HR, Payroll, Benefits, Self-Service, Absence Management, Time and Labor, Talent Management, Compensation Management modules of Oracle HCM Cloud System.
In addition, this position will provide technical support in resolving production issues as needed. Provides post-implementation technical product support to customers.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a technical consultant to the enterprise, helps identify major areas of development, leads research and prototyping of innovative technologies and products
- Proactively assists the Technical Services Manager, in providing technical support for the Oracle HCM Cloud project
- Design and Develop RICEF objects for Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits modules.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in different lines of business to collect requirements for Oracle HCM projects
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / LANGUAGE
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related area required
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- 5 to 8 years of technical experience in Oracle HCM systems
- Required – 3 to 5 years of technical experience with Oracle HCM Cloud Applications - HR, Benefits, Payroll, Self-Service, Absence Management, Talent Management, Compensation Management modules.
- Required - 2 to 3 years of technical experience with Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS – HR and Payroll modules
- Proficient in Oracle Cloud HCM application architecture.
- Required - Expertise in HCM Data Loader, Spreadsheet Loader, Payroll Batch Loader
- Required - Expertise in OTBI, BI Publisher, HCM Extract
- Required - Expertise in Oracle Cloud Fast Formulas – Payroll, Benefits, Absence, Time & Labor
- Required expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, EBS HRMS API’s, EBS Fast Formulas,
- Must be able to multitask, evaluate high priorities and deliver quality performance under pressure
- Exceptional customer service orientation, with a focus professional interaction with all customers, contractors and vendors, both internal and external to Emerson.
- Deadline oriented with a sense of urgency in meeting project goals