Yoh is seeking an Operations Manager for one of our Biotech Clients in the San Francisco Bay area. Preference will be given to candidates with previous biotechnology operations experience.
See below for complete job responsibilities and requirements. If after reviewing, you are interested in learning more about this, or other opportunities within Life Sciences, please apply with your updated resume ASAP.
· Previous background in a regulated environment (GXP), training in IATA shipment of dangerous goods, or cell and molecular biology benchwork are ideal, but not required.
· They should be capable of multi-tasking, independently managing tasks, and prioritizing action items based on company goals.
· The candidate should be eager to learn new topics and processes.
· Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively organize work are required.
· Support procurement processes in collaboration with the accounts payable team.
· Coordinate with lab personnel to ensure their supply needs are met, maintain inventories.
· Sourcing critical supplies and proactively protecting the supply chain.
· Manage vendor relationships and handle communications.
· Support R&D teams in maintaining rigorous documentation for regulated supplies.
· Lead shipment coordination, both for lab supplies, as well as supporting department specific logistics.
· Partner with EH&S to ensure documentation is maintained for company policies.
· Lead safety program and support compliance on policies and lab standards.
· Manage renewals of permits and licenses, as well as facilitate inspections and audits.
· Support the Quality Manager in maintaining documentation for the quality management system.
· Collaborate on regulatory discussions and support implementation of new processes to fulfill each department’s requirements.
Yoh Staffing SolutionsHealth Care Company