Nurse Practitioner (onsite in Jersey City, NJ)
Yoh Staffing Solutions Jersey City, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client, the top provider in the Absence Management industry providing services to major companies is looking for a Nurse Practitioner.
The role can be hybrid – a full JD is available
The Nurse Practitioner will
- Assist employee-client in making informed choices via patient advocacy in alignment with the Medical Disability Advisor and laws regulating disability management.
- Provide high quality customer service by demonstrating diplomacy, compassion and professional competency.
- Act as a liaison between all parties required in case management to facilitate continuous communication and consensus.
- Provide documentation, feedback, and reports to diverse occupational populations with an underlying emphasis on returning medically able individuals to productive endeavor.
- Manage caseload efficiently, organizes priorities, provides timely intervention and maintains sensitivity to confidential records.
- Ensure quality standards for case management are met.
- Implement Company’s continuous quality improvement process whenever efficiencies or quality standards are not met.
- Drive return to work process from beginning of case to closure.
- Five (5) years of medical advisory experience in occupational health, worker compensation or disability case management.
- Two (2) years as a Nurse Case Manager, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to effectively convey and communicate information with a wide audience of medical and non-medical personnel.
- Advanced knowledge of medical documentation.
- Strong Clinical assessment skills.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements for leave of absences.
- Evidence of a master’s degree, bachelor’s degree, an associate degree or diploma school certificate along with state licensure.
- Professional nursing skills, working knowledge of disability, client processes and case management experience.
- A valid state nursing license, professional registrations and certifications current and in compliance with state and national requirements.
For more info on this & other exciting roles please contact me
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions
Investment Management Company
AddressJersey City, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at Yoh Staffing Solutions