- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position supports a group of Materials and Process Engineers in the development, characterization and failure analysis of next generation materials and products, with a focus on metal alloys and their coatings. Candidate responsibilities include hands-on failure analysis and in-depth material characterization using advanced analytical tools. The successful candidate must possess the ability to manage multiple work requests simultaneously with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Required Technical Experience:
* Minimum of B.S. in Materials Science, Manufacturing and Materials, or related field
* 1-3 years hands-on experience and deep understanding of focused ion beam and scanning electron microscopy (FIB, SEM, EDS)
* Metallographic preparation of materials (cut, mount, polish, etch)
* Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
* Hands-on experience with electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD)
* Hands-on experience with microhardness testing (Vickers, Knoop)
* Knowledge of various metal alloy systems (aluminum, steel, etc.) and their coatings (anodic coatings, thin films, etc.)
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions
Investment Management Company
ManufacturingView all jobs at Yoh Staffing Solutions