Logistics Coordinator for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Ayer, MA
Pay Rate: $22/hr.
Temp position to go until 04/30/2021 unless extended ( No Guarantees)
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of duties to properly ship all outbound orders, receive incoming freight, and manage inventory storage.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Manufacturing, and Supply chain to ensure materials are received on time and shipments scheduled to allow efficient delivery to the customer in accordance with contact requirements.
- Determine logistical support sequences, lead times and transportation requirements.
- Arrange inbound and outbound freight shipments, including quoting of packaging and both domestic and international shipment.
- Generate packing lists and other shipment paperwork, including required import/export documentation in accordance with all federal trade requirements, including compliance to ITAR and IATA/49CFR regulations.
- Perform cycle counts on weekly basis.
- Kit accessory materials for floor use or shipment to customer.
- High School diploma or GED (general education degree) and at least one year related experience.
- Previous shipping experience with common carriers
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office suite, with strong Excel skills
- Ability to safely operate a forklift.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as schematics and drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to professionally interact with customers, suppliers, and company personnel.
- Ability to manage international shipment arrangements.
Recruiter: Bill Carriveau
Email resume in MS Word Doc. Format: william.carriveau@Yoh.com
Yoh Staffing Solutions