Line Maintenance Tech- Co-Op
Yoh Staffing Solutions Hazelwood, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
We have a Co-op opportunity for a Line Maintenance Technician in Hazelwood Missouri. This is a 1st shift position anywhere from 20 to 40 hours per week.
Pay Rate: $18/Hr.
Big Picture Skills:
· Knowledge of planning and scheduling principles.
· Knowledge of quality systems and FDA controls.
· Computer program functional knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of manufacturing equipment involving mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic hardware...
• Knowledge of automation controls.
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in troubleshooting and maintaining high speed manufacturing equipment.
• Technical degree in a manufacturing technology discipline such as industrial controls, logic programming,
• Excellent personal hygiene required.
What you’ll be doing:
· Complete Preventive Maintenance work orders prior to the completion due date.
· Review Line Maintenance work instructions and modify as needed.
· Notify supervision of any PM inadequacies or parts shortages.
· Complete preventive maintenance with no negative impact to production. Work the PM’s in as opportunities arise in the Production schedule.
· Perform component rebuilds as time allows.
· Support the predictive maintenance program. Work on the areas assigned by your supervisor.
· Follow proper procedures and techniques.
· Determine what tools are needed to effectively complete work orders.
· Determine if the corrective maintenance job is one of a repetitive nature. If so, develop a PM to eliminate the reoccurrence.
· Quickly respond to line calls for machine repairs and adjustments.
· Maintain production equipment to run at required specifications.
· Set up or adjust equipment for Production’s scheduling needs.
· Assemble or modify equipment as warranted.
· Install and set up new equipment.
· Relocate machinery for specialty jobs.
· Coordinate activities with Facilities Maintenance as required.
· Support safety activities such as safety audits and adherence of wearing personal protective equipment.
· Support APT and TPM activities by being an active participant.
· Interface with the storeroom. If a part is not stocked, but should be, inform the Storeroom Coordinator.
· Identify and help resolve recurring maintenance problems.
· Complete training on new installations and modifications to existing equipment. Complete training on various topics.
· Participate in root cause analysis,
· Be accessible to people on the plant floor to discuss problems and ideas.
· Maintain good relationships with Production, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Facilities Maintenance.
· Work overtime as needed to ensure the required labor resource needs are met.
· Fill out time cards in a timely manner.
· Consult with other maintenance personnel as warranted to discuss issues that effect the operations of the maintenance department.
· Make sure the correct changes to the yearly schedule are completed.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Extensive standing, repetitive hand and arm motions, ability to climb steps.
- Lifting (up to 50Lbs) and moving containers of cartons, tubes, and printed materials.
- Must be able to push a wheeled cage that can weigh up to 600 lbs. fully loaded.
- Operating within cool temperature and low humidity conditions within the production room.
· (HS Diploma/GED required)
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Chris Aiello
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions
Investment Management Company
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Yoh Staffing Solutions