Lead Java Full Stack developer
! Only USC/GC or student visa holder
!No c2c basis
· We are looking for a highly skilled lead computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming using modern technologies.
· You will be responsible for building scalable and user centric applications on our internal and external Cloud platforms.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and design.
· Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
· Knowledge of Cloud and API development is a requirement.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
• Develop front end website architecture
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Designing and developing APIs
Technical and Professional Expertise and 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
• Strong server side language expertise using Java and Spring Boot
• Should have extensive experience implementing Microservices and RESTful APIs
• Database Design and Implementation (Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) and proficiency with SQL
• Cloud-Native development using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience.
• Work experience in addition to degree: 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer or equivalent.
• Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities: Four years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis.
• Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages.
• Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
• Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)