Intermediate Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Intermediate Data Entry Clerk needed for an 18 month contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Austin, Texas.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess
- Ability to Multi-task/Pro-active attitude
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft-Office Suite
- Superior Customer Service and Partnering Skills
What You Will Be Doing:
- Interacting with Management and Suppliers to support 3PL Logistics
- Tracking Shipments Via Multiple Forwarder, Carrier, Parcel Websites
- Managing Heavy Email Traffic
- Various Data and Spreadsheet Entries
- Compiling weekly metrics for Hot Spots
- Maintaining Cost Avoidance Spreadsheet for all manual domestic spot quote
- Maintaining building logistics playbook for all receiving docs (Contact List –Including escalation contacts for 1st and 2nd shift, plus weekend contacts and weekend escalations)
- Monitoring weather disruptions, maintain tracking spreadsheets, and report daily to senior management
- Accurately enter information into various computer programs
- Organizing files and collecting data for computer input
- Analyzing data for errors and report problems with the data
- Executing special research and data analysis tasks
- Generating reports and ensures data accuracy
- Participating in creating and/or creates departmental procedures and documentation
- Performing other special project work as necessary
1ST SHIFT SCHEDULE MON-FRI 7AM-4PM/8AM-5PM/9AM-6PM, OVERTIME REQUIRED AFTER HOURS AND WEEKENDS PER MANAGEMENT NEEDS
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
- Employee Discount Program’s
- Referral Bonus Program’s
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
#LI-SA #Zip-SA #CB-SA #IND-SA #Mon-SA
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions
Investment Management Company
BusinessView all jobs at Yoh Staffing Solutions