Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- The Human Resources Business Partner reports to the Sr Manager, People Operations/Ethics
- Provide expertise in strategy development and execution, planning, and facilitation of Positive Employee and Labor Relations initiatives
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the Human Resources field
- Implement and effective Retention strategy through employee engagement assessment activities and regression analysis of exit interviews.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides retrieval ability to produce employee information for analysis and decision making, statistical data, and other employee-related reports as required
- Provide technical support to the HR Generalists at other Program subordinate sites, as applicable
- Tactical & Strategic responsibility of the HR function
- Maintains EEO and Bulletin Board posting.
- Develop and monitor diversity outreach programs; partner with diversity organizations.
- Fosters a diverse and inclusive environment in the workplace. Engages with Diversity and Inclusion, Veterans outreach teams to ensure partnership and best practices.
- Primary point of contact in conducting audits and internal investigations to support compliance.
- Special Projects and Process Improvements as needed
- Ethics Investigations
- Pro-Active and Positive Employee Relations
- Pro-Active Approach on On-Boarding and Off-Boarding Employees
- Pro-Active and Strategic Relationship with Functional Leads
- Pro-Active Coaching, Mentoring and Consultation with Supervisors/Managers
- Training Facilitation
- Proactively manage employee relations needs to support an environment of integrity, respect, collaboration and effective communications
- Use of HCMS systems, UltiPro preferred
- Maintains the highest ethical personal and professional standards.
- Other projects and initiatives as assigned.
Professional Requirements, Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management and At least 4+years of experience in human resources as a Generalist OR Associate’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management and at least 8 years of experience in human resources as a Generalist OR High School Diploma and 12 years of experience in human resources as a Generalist.
- At least two (2) years HCMS experience required.
- HR Certification from HRCI or SHRM preferred
- Experience responding to government compliance requirements and OFCCP audits preferred
- Knowledgeable and understanding of EEO/AA and anti-discrimination laws and regulations.
- Experience using multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses, answering questions, and creating solutions.
- Strong Employee Relations
- Independent root cause problem solving skills
- Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a public trust position (if required for the position).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance (if required for the position).
- Must be able to work weekends, other shifts and overtime as required.
- The essential physical requirements of the position will be reviewed with the applicant during the interview.
- Some travel will be required.
- Must adhere to Company policies/procedures and management instruction.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and Company Proprietary data.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Marjorie Ricks
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions