Below is the requisition that I am currently working for our client, Please respond to this e-mail or give me a call at 314-338-6508 if you are interested or would like to know more regarding this role.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Culver City, CA 90232
Duration: 6 Months Temp to Hire
Financial Analyst needed for a tem to hire opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Culver City, CA 90232
One of our Customer’s Studio Operations Group (SOG) Finance Analyst (FM) – responsible for managing the Planning and Reporting processes for the Studio Operations Group (Post Production, Production Services and Global Mastering & Servicing).
· Assist with Operations & Production Finance to drive the Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecast and Mid-Range Plan processes. FA will be responsible for updating files for all SG&A planning as well as supporting Gross Profit planning for each SOG business.
· FA will facilitate between Accounting and SOG Reporting teams for all monthly close submissions.
· FA will work closely with Accounting to ensure accurate and timely submissions to Corporate. FA will manage headcount, P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet variance analyses and reconciliations.
· FA will update and review all submissions (both Management and Internal Decks) for SOG Management Reporting, ensuring that Corporate and SOG financials are aligned.
· FA will seek opportunities to standardize and streamline planning processes across SOG businesses and develop new planning tools. FA must be highly organized and able to quickly adapt to evolving management requirements.
· FA will provide ad hoc analyses in support of Director of Finance
Critical Success Factors
· Excellent attention to detail required.
· Experience developing and navigating complex financial models.
· Ability to forge strong relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Strong organizational, project management and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Resourceful self-starter with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
· Working knowledge of GAAP standards and compliance matters.
· Exhibit emotional intelligence and ability to work effectively throughout organizational hierarchies.
· Proven ability to perform well, both individually and as a team.
· Desire to learn.
· Minimum of 2 years of practical work experience in analytical roles, preferably Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, and Business Planning and/or Consulting; Entertainment industry experience preferred; Big 4/Consulting experience a plus.
· B.S. or B.A. in Finance, Business, Mathematics or Economics; MBA a plus.
· Hands-on budgeting and forecasting experience.
· Demonstrated ability to handle fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet constant deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, & Word a must, knowledge of SAP, SQL, VBA, and Visio a plus.