Filling Technician I-R-15892796
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a Filling Technician located in Athens, GA. As a FillingTechnician you will prepare, set up, and operate filling machines.
RETENTION BONUS AT 30 and 60 Days (USD)250
SHIFT - 6am-6pm
- Operation of canning machine.
- Operate programmed freezers.
- Pack frozen vaccine for BRT Complete relevant filling documents and perform quality volume checks as required.
- Order and receive materials and supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and filling area.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Work safely around liquid nitrogen.
- Work in a lab type environment.
- Adhere to, ensure, revise and perform procedures accordingly to SOPs Operate the centrifugal spinning machine.
- Batch vaccines for filling Demonstrated mechanical or electronic aptitude, cleanroom, familiar with aseptic filling principles.
- Mechanical diagnostics and troubleshooting ability is required in collaboration with maintenance personnel.
- Good documentation practices batch closing in oracle.
- Biology/general science knowledge.
- Mechanical diagnostics and problem solving.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs, stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity are important.
- Must adapt to irregular hours with long and short days.
- HS Diploma.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions
Investment Management Company
ManufacturingView all jobs at Yoh Staffing Solutions