Electronics Technician needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Minneapolis, MN.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems, such as computer equipment, applying principles and theories of electronics, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- A typically has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints.
- The technical skills include the ability to apply the principles of electrical theory and knowledge of machines and tools.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Associate degree in related fields
- Five (5) plus related experience
- Hardware and hands on with software candidates is what we are looking for-The hands on is key!
- Trouble shooting skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge in lab equipment ( Digital mustimeters oscilloscope)
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Angela Holsapple
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions